Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Our 225-bed, state-of-the-art hospital offers sophisticated procedures and is home to the most advanced medical technology available today.
- OR locations on 3 campuses provide ample capacity for Surgical Service lines with 10 ORs.
- About Steward Health Care.
- Sports & Outdoor Recreational Activities - Surf the Sand Dunes at Monahans Sandhills State Park - Stonehenge Replica - McKinney Park.
- Warm weather.
- Odessa Regional Medical Center has become a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services for the region.
- Surgical Services.
- Arts & Culture - The Globe Theatre - Ellen Noel Art Museum - The Permian Playhouse - Midland-Odessa Symphony & Chorale.
- Building FOR THE Future.
- Diagnostic Imaging.
- Life IN Odessa, Texas.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Odessa, TX.
- Housing - low cost of living.
- About Odessa Regional Medical Center.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy practice for an Internal Medicine physician with an interest/experience in Endocrinology.
- Professional Sports - Midland Rockhounds AA Baseball (Oakland) - Texas Roughnecks Arena Football - West Texas Grillers Football - Jackapoled Minor North American Hockey League.
- Odessa, TX is a growing community due to the oil boom so we are expecting an influx of new patients and need new physicians to supplement our existing.
- Ormc is proud to be the facility of choice in Odessa as evidenced by the local paper reader's poll, "Odessa American Best of the Basin", has voted Ormc the best hospital for 4 years in a row!
- Ormc has grown over the years, but one thing hasn't changed - the hospital still offers the same family-friendly atmosphere and personal attention patients have trusted for over 40 years.
- Education - Good schools - Excellent universities.
- Medical Support provided by Hospitalist and Intensivist Programs.
- Odessa Highlights - Stonehenge Replica - Chris Kyle "American Sniper" Memorial.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging technology including 64-slice CT Scanner, brand new 1 MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Digital Mammography, Ultrasound and Bone Densitometry.
- Steward Health is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician in Odessa, TX.
- Steward Health Care, the largest private hospital operator in the United States, is a physician-led health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where patients live.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.