Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Work in a traditional setting with a nice mix of Inpatient and Outpatient work.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- A Level 3 Designated Trauma Center, that has a nationally-recognized Intensive Care Unit, provides critical care to newborns in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, performs state-of-the-art diagnostics in their radiology department, and provides complete testing and surgical capabilities for the cardiology patient among many more services.
- Compensation: Excellent Base salary with incentives.
- Facility: 400 plus bed medical center that has served the area for decades!
- Opportunity: Join a team of 13 hospitalist servicing 15-18 patients a day.
- Sign on bonus, relocation, Continuing Medical Education, Full Benefits, and more!
- Region's climate, recreation opportunities, schools and low crime rate have earned it the moniker of "Pearl of the Concho.
- The facility provides a varitey of clinical services to meet each patients need!
- Location: Enjoy this tight knit community that features easy access to San Antonio, Dallas, and Austin.
- " The area enjoys warm summers and mild winters.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.