Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Artesia) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Additionally, a busy calendar of events and activities offers something fun for everyone.
- In addition, the physician is expected to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills and behaviors that promote mutual team respect and cohesiveness.
- The New Mexico VA Health Care System (Nmvahcs) Ambulatory Care Service is seeking qualified Medical Doctor (MD) Hbpc (home based primary care) applicants to join our team.
- A strong school system, as well as growing healthcare facilities, provide services you and your family may need.
- This Provider will be responsible for the planning and delivery of healthcare to a maximum panel of 100-150 Veterans within the Home Based Primary Care program.
- We are seeking a full-time physician to function as part of a treatment team.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Artesia, NM.
- Work Schedule: 4 -10-hour days or 5 -8-hour days.
- This individual will be responsible for evaluating Veterans in their homes and developing a comprehensive plan of care, for medically complex patients, in collaboration with an interdisciplinary team.
- Great information can be found at the Artesia Chamber of Commerce.
- Artesia prides itself in excellent educational opportunities, art programs, a large variety of recreational activities and an ever-broadening cultural landscape.
- Experience with Geriatric Syndrome, specifically falls and Dementia.
- Artesia's greatest strength is its people, who contribute to keeping our community strong and appealing.
- Our community offers a great place to settle into a small-town atmosphere with a comfortable quality of life.
- Life in Artesia is one of New Mexico's best-kept secrets.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.