Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401-k, deferred comp plan) and Student Loan Forgiveness.
- Brenda Buck - AIM Consultants.
- M-F 8am-5pm.
- The best of both worlds.
- CME, Vacation, Sick.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Duncan, OK.
- The hospital provides area residents with state-of-the-art medical care close to home.
- Relocation Allowance.
- AIM Consultants is the exclusive Physician and Healthcare Provider recruiter for the State of Oklahoma Tribal and Indian Health Services.
- Com) affords a wonderful quality of life!
- Competitive Base salary.
- Due to a community need for an additional Internist there is a tremendous opportunity to ramp up quickly!
- You may.
- Employed position.
- Malpractice coverage.
- In this practice, there are three family practice providers and three mid level providers.
- We have specialized over the last 25 years in rural, metro, tribal and Indian health services.
- This well-respected, multi-specialty group is located in the professional office building on the campus of Duncan Regional Hospital.
- Additional services include: a state of the art Cath Lab, Wound Care Center includes 2 hyperbaric chambers, Joint Commission Center of Excellence Inpatient Joint Replacement Center, general and orthopedic surgery, urology, a full range of women's health and OB/Gyn services and great Colleague support.
- Member Napr & AMR).
- 20-23 patients/day.
- Outpatient Only.
- We are searching for an Internal Medicine Physician to join a great hospital in Duncan, Oklahoma.
- Duncan Regional Hospital ( is licensed for 140 beds and has been serving the Duncan and Stephens County communities for more than 40 years.
- The hospital has more than 1,000 employees and a medical staff consisting of 40+ physicians and surgeons who practice independently in a wide variety of specialties.
- Beautiful SW Oklahoma area.
- Using the most advanced medical technology available, the hospital is committed to bringing a full continuum of general and specialty services and high-quality patient-centered care to the residents of Stephens County.
- Only 1 hour 15 minutes south of downtown Oklahoma City and 2 hours 15 minutes north of the DFW area.
- Explore the area's history at the Chisholm Trail Heritage Museum, go hiking and/or camping at the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge, or choose from any number of activities listed here for the whole family to enjoy!
- The beautiful city of Duncan (CityofDuncan.
- Enjoy water sports and fishing on beautiful area lakes, make a tee time at one of any four of our golf courses or enjoy the amenities of two country clubs.
- Wellness Center membership.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.