Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Tulsa) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Saint Francis Health System is able to offer physicians the rewarding medical practice they expect, along with the added feature of a more favorable balance between professional careers and personal lives.
- We foster a collaborative workplace where each person is valued and appreciated for his/her contribution.
- Children's Hospital.
- Saint Francis Health Systems is seeking additional Board Certified or Board Eligible Urgen Care Provider(s) to join the Warren Clinic team in 2019.
- Our team of over 9,aff members makes us one of Tulsa's largest employers.
- Warren Clinic has over 90 locations and is affiliated in the Saint Francis Health System which has 5 main campuses.
- We will consider Osteopathic, Allopathic, new graduates, and experienced candidates will be considered equally.
- Saint Francis Hospital.
- We are seeking candidates to join an established Urgent Care Clinic that is located in a suburb of Tulsa.
- Saint Francis Hospital South.
- Saint Francis Hospital, Vinita.
- We pride ourselves in being physician friendly and very supportive or your professional and personal growth.
- Laureate Psychiatric Clinic & Hospital.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Tulsa, OK.
- Heart Hospital.
- Our candidate will be the very mission, vision, and values we, ourselves live by.
- Saint Francis Hospital, Muskogee.
- This is an Urgen Care facility with an outstanding reputation in the community it serves with direct access to the largest Health System in Oklahoma.
- Saint Francis Health System is an integrated, medically based, not-for-profit health system.
- About Saint Francis Health System.
- As a Catholic organization, Saint Francis is true to its mission and values.
- Our competitive advantage stems from our 50-year history of single ownership and financial stability.
- With Saint Francis Health System being one of the leaders in healthcare in Oklahoma and with the expansion of our health system, the need for an additional Urgen Care Physician(s) has arisen.
- At Saint Francis, your success is our success.
- We have a very large referral network comprising of over 90 clinic locations.
- Saint Francis Health System is a certified level 2 trauma center with an excellent certified comprehensive stroke-neuro program with fantastic support.
- We have a strong commitment to the health and well0being of all served through our organization.
- We believe that healthcare is a basic human right, and that each patient should be treated with dignity and integrity.
- This security allows physicians to do what they do best- to treat patients in a mission-driven, value- focused environment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.