Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A robust sportsman's culture is nurtured by outdoor opportunities at Kisatchie National Forest, nearby bayous and manmade lakes.
- Lake Buhlow in Pineville features high-speed motorboat racing, and the Alexandria Riverfront Center hosts statewide conventions and galas.
- The Alexandria VA Medical Center is seeking their next Chief, Primary Care.
- Working closely with Primary Care clinical leadership at all locations, the Chief of Primary Care Services collaborates with other clinical and administrative leadership and provides leadership and direction for primary care providers, other clinical care providers, clinical leaders and administrative support staff in Primary Care.
- History endures in Pineville's stock of intact 19th century homes and 18th century cemeteries.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Alexandria, LA.
- Boat tours highlight the river's role in shaping Louisiana history, while annual bass tournaments speak to its lure for fishermen.
- The Chief of Primary Care reports directly to the Chief of Staff, and supervises the PC providers and PC support staffs.
- Cajun bonhomie and an annual Mardi Gras celebration thrive among all the amenities of a modern Southern city.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, ability to successfully lead a multidisciplinary staff in the delivery of excellent health care to our nation's Veteran, and the ability to establish effective and collaborative relationships with other services and providers who provide care for Veterans are critical for this position.
- Located in "The Heart of Louisiana", Alexandria and the adjacent Pineville, just across the Red River, form a hub, combining elements of north and south Louisiana neighbors.
- Check out the City of Alexandria.
- Diversity is celebrated through food, fun, family, arts, and festivals.
- In central Louisiana, residents and guests enjoy a treasured, peaceful lifestyle.
- The Red River is the focal point of both cities, and the Alexandria Levee Park puts festival grounds and an amphitheater right on its banks.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.