Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Practice alongside our excellent Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation staff.
- Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled, independent private practice physicians and therapists and nurses, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
- This 31,616-square-foot hospital serves patients throughout the Big Country area and is located at 6401 Directors Parkway, Abilene, TX.
- Signing Advance.
- Relocation provided.
- Flexible, independent practice model.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Abilene, TX.
- In addition to caring for general rehabilitation diagnoses such as orthopedics and cardiac, Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Abilene has specialized inpatient programs for stroke, amputations and brain injury.
- Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Abilene is a 60-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives.
- Designed with our patient's care in mind, Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Abilene offers private rooms with televisions, telephones and wireless internet capabilities.
- Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Abilene TX is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join the team.
- Come be a part of the exciting rehabilitation process as our patients recover and return to living their lives.
- Our independent practice model provides flexible work-life balance.
- Unique opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician to join a physical rehabilitation hospital.
- Full patient caseload.
- Income Guarantee.
- Abilene is mid-sized and family-friendly.
- An airport, a zoo, and many historic sites will round out this enjoyable city!
- A classic Texas town with affordable living and easy travel to the DFW Metroplex area.
- Do you want flexibility and job satisfaction?
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.