Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Urgent Care Clinics in DFW market seek Internists, Family Practitioners, Pediatricians and Emergency Medicine Physicians to join their team.
- Generous PTO and CME with Allowance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- Reimbursed TX license, DEA and DPS.
- Clinic hours are 8am-9pm M-F and 8am-8pm Sat, 8am-5pm Sun.
- Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
- Employed with compensation package of $240,000.
- Join several providers at your designated site along with midlevel and office staff.
- There is no.
- Full Health, Retirement, Life, Disability and Malpractice Coverage.
- Sign on Bonus and Relocation Allowance.
- Autonomy with your practice, doable and steady volume (about 3-4 per hour).
- Currently 30 clinics throughout the metroplex with 3-4+ coming soon.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.