Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Autonomy with your practice, doable and steady volume (about 3-4 per hour).
- Sign on Bonus and Relocation Allowance.
- Generous PTO and CME with Allowance.
- Reimbursed TX license, DEA and DPS.
- There is no.
- Full Health, Retirement, Life, Disability and Malpractice Coverage.
- Urgent Care Clinics in DFW market seek Internists, Family Practitioners, Pediatricians and Emergency Medicine Physicians to join their team.
- Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
- Clinic hours are 8am-9pm M-F and 8am-8pm Sat, 8am-5pm Sun.
- Currently 30 clinics throughout the metroplex with 3-4+ coming soon.
- Employed with compensation package of $240,000.
- Join several providers at your designated site along with midlevel and office staff.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.