Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Texas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No weekend.
- Outpatient Only!
- Guaranteed Salary Plus Bonuses!
- Partnership track.
- Due to a shortage of primary care physicians in the community, this busy practice is motivated to join forces with an associate!
- The practice's two Internal Medicine physicians have been in the community for many years and have a well-established practice.
- Benefits (Health, 40-k, etc.
- Shared week day.
- Full time: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- No ER.
- Paid Malpractice.
- Part Timer: Hourly wages.
- Vacation, CME and Dues/Subscription allowance.
- Come join our Team!
- Part time: Flexible schedule.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas City, TX.
- Texas has tort reform and no state income tax.
- Employed by the practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.