Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Texas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No weekend.
- Due to a shortage of primary care physicians in the community, this busy practice is motivated to join forces with an associate!
- Texas has tort reform and no state income tax.
- Partnership track.
- Vacation, CME and Dues/Subscription allowance.
- Full time: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Paid Malpractice.
- Employed by the practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas City, TX.
- Guaranteed Salary Plus Bonuses!
- Part Timer: Hourly wages.
- No ER.
- Outpatient Only!
- Shared week day.
- The practice's two Internal Medicine physicians have been in the community for many years and have a well-established practice.
- Come join our Team!
- Part time: Flexible schedule.
- Benefits (Health, 40-k, etc.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.