Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Texas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Due to a shortage of primary care physicians in the community, this busy practice is motivated to join forces with an associate!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas City, TX.
- Partnership track.
- Vacation, CME and Dues/Subscription allowance.
- Part Timer: Hourly wages.
- No weekend.
- Benefits (Health, 40-k, etc.
- No ER.
- Shared week day.
- The practice's two Internal Medicine physicians have been in the community for many years and have a well-established practice.
- Employed by the practice.
- Come join our Team!
- Texas has tort reform and no state income tax.
- Full time: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Part time: Flexible schedule.
- Paid Malpractice.
- Guaranteed Salary Plus Bonuses!
- Outpatient Only!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.