Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Amarillo) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Amarillo, TX.
- No state income tax.
- CMS rates BSA with 4-stars.
- Join this multi-specialty group of physicians with 2 Internist.
- Onsite Lab (moderately complex Clia certified), X-ray, PFT, and Infusion departments.
- Our distinguished group of highly qualified, highly trained physicians can meet the challenge of today's complex healthcare needs.
- Situated in close proximity to explore New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma and more.
- BSA is recognized on Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work.
- Existing Internist and support groups.
- About BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic, Inc.
- All of the physicians at BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic are board certified or board eligible in their specialty.
- Our onsite highly skilled and registered staff produce diagnostic testing and interpretation in a timely manner to assist your physician with your healthcare needs.
- Competitive compensation + wRVU bonus potential.
- Signing Bonus.
- Complete integration into preferred health system in the market.
- BSA is recognized as a Top 100 Hospital (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018).
- Relocation assistance.
- United States Route 66-Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques.
- Our internists can serve as your primary care physician and, should your condition warrant, turn to their distinguished colleagues for consultations in the major subspecialties of internal medicine.
- Internists at BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic are available to treat a variety of adult illnesses ranging from acute colds and flu to more serious conditions such as hypertension, diabetes and cardiac diseases.
- Located in the heart of Amarillo, you will enjoy some of the Southwest's finest medical facilities, schools, and cultural centers.
- Full Benefits.
- BSA ranks among the nation's best for clinical excellence, employee culture and patient experience.
- Palo Duro Canyon.
- The physicians at BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic practice adult general and sub-specialty care and are committed to delivering the highest quality health care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.