Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Amarillo) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Full Benefits.
- BSA ranks among the nation's best for clinical excellence, employee culture and patient experience.
- BSA is recognized on Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work.
- Join this multi-specialty group of physicians with 2 Internist.
- About BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic, Inc.
- All of the physicians at BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic are board certified or board eligible in their specialty.
- Relocation assistance.
- Palo Duro Canyon.
- United States Route 66-Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques.
- Located in the heart of Amarillo, you will enjoy some of the Southwest's finest medical facilities, schools, and cultural centers.
- Situated in close proximity to explore New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma and more.
- Complete integration into preferred health system in the market.
- Internists at BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic are available to treat a variety of adult illnesses ranging from acute colds and flu to more serious conditions such as hypertension, diabetes and cardiac diseases.
- Signing Bonus.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Amarillo, TX.
- Onsite Lab (moderately complex Clia certified), X-ray, PFT, and Infusion departments.
- CMS rates BSA with 4-stars.
- Competitive compensation + wRVU bonus potential.
- Our onsite highly skilled and registered staff produce diagnostic testing and interpretation in a timely manner to assist your physician with your healthcare needs.
- Our distinguished group of highly qualified, highly trained physicians can meet the challenge of today's complex healthcare needs.
- BSA is recognized as a Top 100 Hospital (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018).
- The physicians at BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic practice adult general and sub-specialty care and are committed to delivering the highest quality health care.
- Our internists can serve as your primary care physician and, should your condition warrant, turn to their distinguished colleagues for consultations in the major subspecialties of internal medicine.
- Existing Internist and support groups.
- No state income tax.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.