Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Oklahoma City) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- This Medical Director opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee in the state of Oklahoma.
- Pain Management & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine or Physiatrist Highly Desired.
- Proctoring Offered.
- Facility: Non-Surgical Pain Management Outpatient Center.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement into this outstanding regional health system.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Partnership / Equity Ownership Opportunities.
- Midlevel performs all procedures, Medical Director only supervises and handles consults, etc..
- Non-Surgical Outpatient Pain Management Center.
- All residencies / specialties will be considered.
- Pain Management and Rehabilitation experience is highly desirable, but not required.
- 3-weeks PTO initially, more benefits and options once an equity partner.
- Position: Permanent Medical Director or Locum Tenens (Locums).
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Schedule: 4-day work week. No.
- Foster Crown: Medical Director, Pain Management Outpatient Center in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Perm Compensation: Strong and negotiable base pay, with comprehensive Health and Welfare package.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Job Number: NC1300.
- Outstanding Starting Base Pay, Plus Additional Bonuses.
- Located in downtown Oklahoma City, the area offers many activities to be explored, including a wide array of museums and eclectic restaurants.
- ADC: 20 - 30 daily patient consults.
- Certification: Any board certification is acceptable.
- 4-Day Work Week Only.
- All Specialties Considered.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- City / State: Oklahoma City, OK.
- Permanent Position or Locum Tenens Available.
- Pain Management & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine, Physiatrist, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Interventional Radiology, Interventional Nephrology, etc.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Jun 7.