Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Oklahoma City) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Partnership / Equity Ownership Opportunities.
- Pain Management & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine or Physiatrist Highly Desired.
- Position: Permanent Medical Director or Locum Tenens (Locums).
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Located in downtown Oklahoma City, the area offers many activities to be explored, including a wide array of museums and eclectic restaurants.
- Pain Management & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine, Physiatrist, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Interventional Radiology, Interventional Nephrology, etc.
- Job Number: NC1300.
- Proctoring Offered.
- All residencies / specialties will be considered.
- 3-weeks PTO initially, more benefits and options once an equity partner.
- Facility: Non-Surgical Pain Management Outpatient Center.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Permanent Position or Locum Tenens Available.
- All Specialties Considered.
- This Medical Director opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee in the state of Oklahoma.
- Midlevel performs all procedures, Medical Director only supervises and handles consults, etc..
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- 4-Day Work Week Only.
- Certification: Any board certification is acceptable.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Schedule: 4-day work week. No.
- Perm Compensation: Strong and negotiable base pay, with comprehensive Health and Welfare package.
- City / State: Oklahoma City, OK.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Outstanding Starting Base Pay, Plus Additional Bonuses.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement into this outstanding regional health system.
- ADC: 20 - 30 daily patient consults.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Pain Management and Rehabilitation experience is highly desirable, but not required.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Foster Crown: Medical Director, Pain Management Outpatient Center in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Non-Surgical Outpatient Pain Management Center.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Jun 7.