Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Katy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Total of seven providers are planned for the office.
- No state income tax.
- Highly regarded Hospital System based in Houston seeks Internal Medicine physicians to start an outpatient practice in the Katy on Houston's desirable west or southwest side.
- Many school choices.
- The practice is outpatient with no ER.
- Candidates already in Houston are encouraged.
- Good affordable housing.
- Low cost of living.
- New Medical Office building on the Katy campus adjacent to the Hospital.
- These varied locations allow quick access to all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools in Houston and makes for a great place to live and practice.
- Explore these opportunities and discover why Texas is one of the fastest growing states in the country, and why Houston is the fourth largest and the fastest growing city in the nation!
- Tort reform.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Katy, TX.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.