Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Katy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates already in Houston are encouraged.
- Highly regarded Hospital System based in Houston seeks Internal Medicine physicians to start an outpatient practice in the Katy on Houston's desirable west or southwest side.
- These varied locations allow quick access to all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools in Houston and makes for a great place to live and practice.
- Many school choices.
- The practice is outpatient with no ER.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Katy, TX.
- Tort reform.
- New Medical Office building on the Katy campus adjacent to the Hospital.
- Good affordable housing.
- Explore these opportunities and discover why Texas is one of the fastest growing states in the country, and why Houston is the fourth largest and the fastest growing city in the nation!
- Low cost of living.
- No state income tax.
- Total of seven providers are planned for the office.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago