Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Houston) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Join a Private Practice or Specialty Physician Group.
- All individuals regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged.
- There is absolutely no fee for the physician when working with Adkisson Search.
- Shannon L. McKay.
- Outpatient, Inpatient, or Traditional Medicine.
- Adkisson Search has been retained by this healthcare organization to assist in the search for a physician.
- Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity at all levels.
- We are seeking multiple Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine physicians for opportunities in Houston, Texas.
- Interested candidates,.
- With over 15 years of experience successfully placing candidates in the right cultural environment, we can assist you in determining what the perfect job looks like for you: compensation details, location, group or employed.
- Options for partnership.
- As the 4th largest city in the country, Houston offers urban living, Southern charm and endless opportunities and activities for everyone.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package.
- Adkisson Search Consultants is a nationwide search firm with proven success in recruiting Executives, Physicians, Advanced Practitioners and Allied Health Professionals to group practices and healthcare systems in permanent roles.
This perm job from Adkisson Consultants, Inc. was last open on Mar 4.