Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Houston) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Join a Private Practice or Specialty Physician Group.
- All individuals regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged.
- Adkisson Search Consultants is a nationwide search firm with proven success in recruiting Executives, Physicians, Advanced Practitioners and Allied Health Professionals to group practices and healthcare systems in permanent roles.
- Interested candidates,.
- There is absolutely no fee for the physician when working with Adkisson Search.
- With over 15 years of experience successfully placing candidates in the right cultural environment, we can assist you in determining what the perfect job looks like for you: compensation details, location, group or employed.
- Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity at all levels.
- Adkisson Search has been retained by this healthcare organization to assist in the search for a physician.
- Outpatient, Inpatient, or Traditional Medicine.
- Shannon L. McKay.
- We are seeking multiple Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine physicians for opportunities in Houston, Texas.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package.
- As the 4th largest city in the country, Houston offers urban living, Southern charm and endless opportunities and activities for everyone.
- Options for partnership.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Adkisson Consultants, Inc..