Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Houston) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- As the 4th largest city in the country, Houston offers urban living, Southern charm and endless opportunities and activities for everyone.
- Adkisson Search Consultants is a nationwide search firm with proven success in recruiting Executives, Physicians, Advanced Practitioners and Allied Health Professionals to group practices and healthcare systems in permanent roles.
- We are seeking multiple Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine physicians for opportunities in Houston, Texas.
- All individuals regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged.
- Outpatient, Inpatient, or Traditional Medicine.
- There is absolutely no fee for the physician when working with Adkisson Search.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package.
- Interested candidates,.
- Adkisson Search has been retained by this healthcare organization to assist in the search for a physician.
- Options for partnership.
- Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity at all levels.
- With over 15 years of experience successfully placing candidates in the right cultural environment, we can assist you in determining what the perfect job looks like for you: compensation details, location, group or employed.
- Join a Private Practice or Specialty Physician Group.
- Shannon L. McKay.
This perm job from Adkisson Consultants, Inc. was last open on Mar 4.