Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $170,000.
This permanent job opening (San Antonio) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Candidate must be a United States Citizen.
- Possess a current unrestricted TX state license as a physician.
- Location: NE 410 Community Based Outpatient Clinic located in San Antonio, TX.
- CRAssociates is a successful healthcare management organization that owns and operates Community Based Outpatient Clinics - Cboc's - in collaboration with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Compensation: Excellent.
- Experience the satisfaction of comprehensive patient care using your medical judgement and not the patient's ability to pay!
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from an accredited college.
- Exciting Opportunity for a Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician - San Antonio VA Clinic.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Number.
- Benefits: Full malpractice coverage, paid time off plus 10 federal holidays off, 401k retirement plan, professional development allowance, and more!
- Our Clinics specialize in primary care and preventative medicine for a Veteran patient population.
- Or contact Stan Glass at or.
- At least 2 years of recent primary care experience in an outpatient setting.
- We have a passion for providing the best possible care to those who have served our nation.
- We are proud to offer a rewarding balance of professional and personal time while offering the best service possible to our nation's heroes!
- Must hold a current and valid BLS certification and will be Acls certified within 90 days of employment.
- Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, a Vietnam Era veteran, a veteran who has served on active duty for which a campaign badge was authorized, or a newly separated veteran.
- No weekends, nights, or on.
- Schedule: 8-5 M-F.
- We are excited to present what we believe to be a first class employment opportunity where your career will grow and flourish.
- Board Certified OR Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- In conformity with applicable laws, CRAssociates, Inc.
This perm job from CRAssociates was last open on Jan 11.