Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clinic hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
- Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicinewith active or processing TX medical license.
- Please submit.
- Employed with full benefits.
- Great opportunity to join an outstanding Internal Medicine group.
- This highly respected traditional primary care practice is expanding due to growth and community need.
- Clinic is a historical landmark located just north of Downtown San Antonio.
- Traditional or outpatient Internal Medicine.
- 18 patients per day.
- Join a well-established Internist.
- EMR System in place: Athena.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.