Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Antonio) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Successful, established Primary Care clinic in San Antonio, TX is actively seeking to add a dedicated Internal Medicine physician to their team.
- The position is outpatient-based and sees an average of 25 patients per day.
- This outstanding practice is comprised of an excellent physician and support staff.
- The practice, located just two blocks from the hospital, is dedicated to providing compassion, clinical excellence, and outstanding customer service to those they serve.
- Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM.
- Must be BC/BE with an active or processing TX medical license.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
- Full lab, EKG, PFT, Injections, IV, Infusions, and Phlebotomies are available.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.