Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Antonio) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Successful, established Primary Care clinic in San Antonio, TX is actively seeking to add a dedicated Internal Medicine physician to their team.
- The practice, located just two blocks from the hospital, is dedicated to providing compassion, clinical excellence, and outstanding customer service to those they serve.
- Must be BC/BE with an active or processing TX medical license.
- Full lab, EKG, PFT, Injections, IV, Infusions, and Phlebotomies are available.
- The position is outpatient-based and sees an average of 25 patients per day.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
- This outstanding practice is comprised of an excellent physician and support staff.
- Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago