Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Antonio) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- The practice, located just two blocks from the hospital, is dedicated to providing compassion, clinical excellence, and outstanding customer service to those they serve.
- Full lab, EKG, PFT, Injections, IV, Infusions, and Phlebotomies are available.
- Must be BC/BE with an active or processing TX medical license.
- The position is outpatient-based and sees an average of 25 patients per day.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
- Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM.
- This outstanding practice is comprised of an excellent physician and support staff.
- Successful, established Primary Care clinic in San Antonio, TX is actively seeking to add a dedicated Internal Medicine physician to their team.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.