Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time employed contract.
- Office located in a brand new building.
- Our focus on work/life balance provides a great atmosphere for our physicians which is reflected in our provider outlook.
- Spanish speaking abilities are a plus but are not required.
- Cardiologist on-site.
- Eligible for Physician Education Loan Repayment Program.
- No nights or weekends!
- Candidates must be MD or DO, BE/BC with an active Texas license (or in progress of obtaining).
- If you're looking for a change and have what it takes to make a big impact in a big community, we may have just the position for you!
- Occupational Medicine done on-site.
- We offer competitive salary and a full comprehensive benefits package.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
- NP will also be at practice with new physician.
- Sign on bonus, full benefits, part of our 2000+ multispecialty group.
- Tenet Health - Baptist Health Systems & Medfirst have a full-time Internal Medicine primary opportunity available in Jourdanton, TX.
- Located approximately 20 miles south of San Antonio, Jourdanton is easily commutable from the city and offers a hospitable environment for a physician interested in making an immediate impact in an appreciative community in need of your care and services.
- Outpatient only.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago