Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
- Our focus on work/life balance provides a great atmosphere for our physicians which is reflected in our provider outlook.
- Eligible for Physician Education Loan Repayment Program.
- Outpatient only.
- Tenet Health - Baptist Health Systems & Medfirst have a full-time Internal Medicine primary opportunity available in Jourdanton, TX.
- Located approximately 20 miles south of San Antonio, Jourdanton is easily commutable from the city and offers a hospitable environment for a physician interested in making an immediate impact in an appreciative community in need of your care and services.
- No nights or weekends!
- If you're looking for a change and have what it takes to make a big impact in a big community, we may have just the position for you!
- Sign on bonus, full benefits, part of our 2000+ multispecialty group.
- Spanish speaking abilities are a plus but are not required.
- We offer competitive salary and a full comprehensive benefits package.
- Cardiologist on-site.
- Full-time employed contract.
- Candidates must be MD or DO, BE/BC with an active Texas license (or in progress of obtaining).
- Office located in a brand new building.
- NP will also be at practice with new physician.
- Occupational Medicine done on-site.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.