Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign on bonus, full benefits, part of our 2000+ multispecialty group.
- Outpatient only.
- NP will also be at practice with new physician.
- Located approximately 20 miles south of San Antonio, Jourdanton is easily commutable from the city and offers a hospitable environment for a physician interested in making an immediate impact in an appreciative community in need of your care and services.
- If you're looking for a change and have what it takes to make a big impact in a big community, we may have just the position for you!
- Eligible for Physician Education Loan Repayment Program.
- No nights or weekends!
- Cardiologist on-site.
- Spanish speaking abilities are a plus but are not required.
- Our focus on work/life balance provides a great atmosphere for our physicians which is reflected in our provider outlook.
- Occupational Medicine done on-site.
- Office located in a brand new building.
- Full-time employed contract.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
- Candidates must be MD or DO, BE/BC with an active Texas license (or in progress of obtaining).
- Tenet Health - Baptist Health Systems & Medfirst have a full-time Internal Medicine primary opportunity available in Jourdanton, TX.
- We offer competitive salary and a full comprehensive benefits package.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.