Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (El Paso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our community is 70-80% bilingual.
- Come join us in a newly updated space and enjoy being a part of the Tenet Health - Hospitals of Providence employed family and appreciate all the wonderful things that El Paso life has to offer!
- Families can also enjoy the many public parks and golf courses year-round, in addition to over 50 museums and art galleries.
- Do not need to be bilingual to fit into our community.
- AVG Summer Temp: 85-95.
- Home To.
- There is an urgent need for your services!
- AVG Winter temp: 50-55.
- The Hospitals of Providence in El Paso, TX are looking to recruit motivated Internal Medicine Physicians for a newly renovated eriencing El Paso is living in a place rich with culture and history where a diverse population proudly celebrates their different heritages.
- A true "border town," El Paso takes pride in being named one the country's Safest Places to Live.
- Unemployment Rate 15% below United States Average.
- 2 million.
- Division I Universities, and Private Colleges.
- Region Pop: approx.
- Medical School with Residency & Fellowship Programs,.
- Median Resident Age: 31.
- Practice located within centralized area of the city.
- Population & Demographics.
- 300+ clear days of sunshine with very low humidity.
- Economic & Military Expansion.
- City Pop: cresting 850,000.
- Please submit a current copy of.
- A diverse mix of Latin cultures is the foundation of this city, serving as the backdrop for many restaurants, theaters, cultural events, and traditional architecture.
- Consider El Paso!
- El Paso's residents enjoy a lower than average cost of living and successful public school system that has been the model for other school systems in the country.
- 2 Best Performing City - Forbes.
- NO State Income TAX.
- AVG annual rainfall: 8-11 inches.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in El Paso, TX.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.