Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (El Paso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- AVG Summer Temp: 85-95.
- The Hospitals of Providence in El Paso, TX are looking to recruit motivated Internal Medicine Physicians for a newly renovated eriencing El Paso is living in a place rich with culture and history where a diverse population proudly celebrates their different heritages.
- Consider El Paso!
- Region Pop: approx.
- Unemployment Rate 15% below United States Average.
- Population & Demographics.
- Families can also enjoy the many public parks and golf courses year-round, in addition to over 50 museums and art galleries.
- 2 million.
- Practice located within centralized area of the city.
- Come join us in a newly updated space and enjoy being a part of the Tenet Health - Hospitals of Providence employed family and appreciate all the wonderful things that El Paso life has to offer!
- A diverse mix of Latin cultures is the foundation of this city, serving as the backdrop for many restaurants, theaters, cultural events, and traditional architecture.
- Please submit a current copy of.
- Do not need to be bilingual to fit into our community.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in El Paso, TX.
- 2 Best Performing City - Forbes.
- Our community is 70-80% bilingual.
- El Paso's residents enjoy a lower than average cost of living and successful public school system that has been the model for other school systems in the country.
- Economic & Military Expansion.
- Medical School with Residency & Fellowship Programs,.
- 300+ clear days of sunshine with very low humidity.
- Median Resident Age: 31.
- Division I Universities, and Private Colleges.
- AVG annual rainfall: 8-11 inches.
- City Pop: cresting 850,000.
- Home To.
- AVG Winter temp: 50-55.
- There is an urgent need for your services!
- NO State Income TAX.
- A true "border town," El Paso takes pride in being named one the country's Safest Places to Live.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago