Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (El Paso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our community is 70-80% bilingual.
- Home To.
- NO State Income TAX.
- Division I Universities, and Private Colleges.
- Unemployment Rate 15% below United States Average.
- Region Pop: approx.
- Economic & Military Expansion.
- Consider El Paso!
- Families can also enjoy the many public parks and golf courses year-round, in addition to over 50 museums and art galleries.
- Come join us in a newly updated space and enjoy being a part of the Tenet Health - Hospitals of Providence employed family and appreciate all the wonderful things that El Paso life has to offer!
- Population & Demographics.
- AVG Summer Temp: 85-95.
- A true "border town," El Paso takes pride in being named one the country's Safest Places to Live.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in El Paso, TX.
- 2 Best Performing City - Forbes.
- The Hospitals of Providence in El Paso, TX are looking to recruit motivated Internal Medicine Physicians for a newly renovated eriencing El Paso is living in a place rich with culture and history where a diverse population proudly celebrates their different heritages.
- City Pop: cresting 850,000.
- Median Resident Age: 31.
- 300+ clear days of sunshine with very low humidity.
- A diverse mix of Latin cultures is the foundation of this city, serving as the backdrop for many restaurants, theaters, cultural events, and traditional architecture.
- There is an urgent need for your services!
- El Paso's residents enjoy a lower than average cost of living and successful public school system that has been the model for other school systems in the country.
- AVG Winter temp: 50-55.
- AVG annual rainfall: 8-11 inches.
- 2 million.
- Medical School with Residency & Fellowship Programs,.
- Please submit a current copy of.
- Practice located within centralized area of the city.
- Do not need to be bilingual to fit into our community.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.