Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (El Paso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NO State Income TAX.
- Median Resident Age: 31.
- Population & Demographics.
- Region Pop: approx.
- Home To.
- El Paso's residents enjoy a lower than average cost of living and successful public school system that has been the model for other school systems in the country.
- Consider El Paso!
- Come join us in a new space and enjoy being a part of Tenet Health - Hospitals of Providence employed family and appreciate all the wonderful things that El Paso life has to offer!
- 2 million.
- City Pop: cresting 850,000.
- Division I Universities, and Private Colleges.
- 2 Best Performing City - Forbes.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in El Paso, TX.
- 300+ clear days of sunshine with very low humidity.
- AVG annual rainfall: 8-11 inches.
- Please submit a current copy of.
- Families can also enjoy the many public parks and golf courses year-round, in addition to over 50 museums and art galleries.
- AVG Winter temp: 50-55.
- Experiencing El Paso is living in a place rich with culture and history where a diverse population proudly celebrates their different heritages.
- AVG Summer Temp: 85-95.
- Northeast location.
- Our community is 70-80% bilingual.
- Do not need to be bilingual to fit into our community.
- A true "border town," El Paso takes pride in being named one the country's Safest Places to Live.
- A diverse mix of Latin cultures is the foundation of this city, serving as the backdrop for many restaurants, theaters, cultural events, and traditional architecture.
- Economic & Military Expansion.
- Medical School with Residency & Fellowship Programs,.
- Unemployment Rate 15% below United States Average.
- There is an urgent need for your services in this rapidly growing area of the city.
- The Hospitals of Providence in El Paso, TX are looking to recruit motivated Internal and Family Medicine Physicians for a newly constructed 10,000 sq.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.