Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- El Paso's residents enjoy a lower than average cost of living and successful public school system that has been the model for other school systems in the country.
- 300+ clear days of sunshine with very low humidity.
- Families can also enjoy the many public parks and golf courses year-round, in addition to over 50 museums and art galleries.
- Population & Demographics.
- AVG annual rainfall: 8-11 inches.
- Median Resident Age: 31.
- Economic & Military Expansion.
- Come join us in a newly updated space and enjoy being a part of the Tenet Health - Hospitals of Providence employed family and appreciate all the wonderful things that El Paso life has to offer!
- 2 Best Performing City - Forbes.
- AVG Summer Temp: 85-95.
- City Pop: cresting 850,000.
- Unemployment Rate 15% below United States Average.
- There is an urgent need for your services in this rapidly growing area of the city.
- 2 million.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- The Hospitals of Providence in El Paso, TX are looking to recruit motivated Internal and Family Medicine Physicians for a newly renovated ate Income TAX.
- Please submit a current copy of.
- A true "border town," El Paso takes pride in being named one the country's Safest Places to Live.
- AVG Winter temp: 50-55.
- Do not need to be bilingual to fit into our community.
- Home To.
- A diverse mix of Latin cultures is the foundation of this city, serving as the backdrop for many restaurants, theaters, cultural events, and traditional architecture.
- Medical School with Residency & Fellowship Programs,.
- Our community is 70-80% bilingual.
- Division I Universities, and Private Colleges.
- Region Pop: approx.
- Experiencing El Paso is living in a place rich with culture and history where a diverse population proudly celebrates their different heritages.
- Practice located on the East Campus.
- Consider El Paso!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.