Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Population & Demographics.
- AVG annual rainfall: 8-11 inches.
- 2 million.
- Consider El Paso!
- 2 Best Performing City - Forbes.
- Do not need to be bilingual to fit into our community.
- Region Pop: approx.
- Families can also enjoy the many public parks and golf courses year-round, in addition to over 50 museums and art galleries.
- Economic & Military Expansion.
- City Pop: cresting 850,000.
- Come join us in a newly updated space and enjoy being a part of the Tenet Health - Hospitals of Providence employed family and appreciate all the wonderful things that El Paso life has to offer!
- There is an urgent need for your services in this rapidly growing area of the city.
- 300+ clear days of sunshine with very low humidity.
- The Hospitals of Providence in El Paso, TX are looking to recruit motivated Internal and Family Medicine Physicians for a newly renovated ate Income TAX.
- AVG Summer Temp: 85-95.
- Our community is 70-80% bilingual.
- Medical School with Residency & Fellowship Programs,.
- Median Resident Age: 31.
- A diverse mix of Latin cultures is the foundation of this city, serving as the backdrop for many restaurants, theaters, cultural events, and traditional architecture.
- A true "border town," El Paso takes pride in being named one the country's Safest Places to Live.
- El Paso's residents enjoy a lower than average cost of living and successful public school system that has been the model for other school systems in the country.
- Home To.
- AVG Winter temp: 50-55.
- Division I Universities, and Private Colleges.
- Experiencing El Paso is living in a place rich with culture and history where a diverse population proudly celebrates their different heritages.
- Unemployment Rate 15% below United States Average.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- Please submit a current copy of.
- Practice located on the East Campus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.