Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (El Paso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Consider El Paso!
- A true "border town," El Paso takes pride in being named one the country's Safest Places to Live.
- NO State Income TAX.
- Medical School with Residency & Fellowship Programs,.
- AVG annual rainfall: 8-11 inches.
- Do not need to be bilingual to fit into our community.
- Come join us and enjoy being a part of the Tenet Health - Hospitals of Providence employed family and appreciate all the wonderful things that El Paso life has to offer!
- Region Pop: approx.
- Families can also enjoy the many public parks and golf courses year-round, in addition to over 50 museums and art galleries.
- 2 million.
- Home To.
- Practice site located in Northwest El Paso and surrounded by newly developed commercial and residential areas with planned construction of 2,000 new homes in direct surrounding area.
- The Hospitals of Providence in El Paso, TX are looking to recruit motivated Internal and Family Medicine Physicians for a newly constructed 10,ing 850,000.
- AVG Summer Temp: 85-95.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in El Paso, TX.
- 300+ clear days of sunshine with very low humidity.
- Median Resident Age: 31.
- Economic & Military Expansion.
- Experiencing El Paso is living in a place rich with culture and history where a diverse population proudly celebrates their different heritages.
- AVG Winter temp: 50-55.
- Division I Universities, and Private Colleges.
- Population & Demographics.
- El Paso's residents enjoy a lower than average cost of living and successful public school system that has been the model for other school systems in the country.
- A diverse mix of Latin cultures is the foundation of this city, serving as the backdrop for many restaurants, theaters, cultural events, and traditional architecture.
- Please submit a current copy of.
- Unemployment Rate 15% below United States Average.
- 2 Best Performing City - Forbes.
- Our community is 70-80% bilingual.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago