Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (El Paso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Home To.
- Practice site located in Northwest El Paso and surrounded by newly developed commercial and residential areas with planned construction of 2,000 new homes in direct surrounding area.
- Do not need to be bilingual to fit into our community.
- A diverse mix of Latin cultures is the foundation of this city, serving as the backdrop for many restaurants, theaters, cultural events, and traditional architecture.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in El Paso, TX.
- A true "border town," El Paso takes pride in being named one the country's Safest Places to Live.
- Families can also enjoy the many public parks and golf courses year-round, in addition to over 50 museums and art galleries.
- Economic & Military Expansion.
- Our community is 70-80% bilingual.
- 300+ clear days of sunshine with very low humidity.
- NO State Income TAX.
- Experiencing El Paso is living in a place rich with culture and history where a diverse population proudly celebrates their different heritages.
- 2 million.
- Division I Universities, and Private Colleges.
- AVG Winter temp: 50-55.
- Medical School with Residency & Fellowship Programs,.
- The Hospitals of Providence in El Paso, TX are looking to recruit motivated Internal and Family Medicine Physicians for a newly constructed 10,ing 850,000.
- Population & Demographics.
- Please submit a current copy of.
- El Paso's residents enjoy a lower than average cost of living and successful public school system that has been the model for other school systems in the country.
- Come join us and enjoy being a part of the Tenet Health - Hospitals of Providence employed family and appreciate all the wonderful things that El Paso life has to offer!
- Unemployment Rate 15% below United States Average.
- AVG Summer Temp: 85-95.
- Region Pop: approx.
- 2 Best Performing City - Forbes.
- Median Resident Age: 31.
- AVG annual rainfall: 8-11 inches.
- Consider El Paso!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.