Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (El Paso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Population & Demographics.
- Consider El Paso!
- Division I Universities, and Private Colleges.
- AVG annual rainfall: 8-11 inches.
- Economic & Military Expansion.
- A diverse mix of Latin cultures is the foundation of this city, serving as the backdrop for many restaurants, theaters, cultural events, and traditional architecture.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in El Paso, TX.
- Please submit a current copy of.
- Do not need to be bilingual to fit into our community.
- AVG Winter temp: 50-55.
- Unemployment Rate 15% below United States Average.
- El Paso's residents enjoy a lower than average cost of living and successful public school system that has been the model for other school systems in the country.
- Medical School with Residency & Fellowship Programs,.
- Our community is 70-80% bilingual.
- A true "border town," El Paso takes pride in being named one the country's Safest Places to Live.
- Families can also enjoy the many public parks and golf courses year-round, in addition to over 50 museums and art galleries.
- Experiencing El Paso is living in a place rich with culture and history where a diverse population proudly celebrates their different heritages.
- Median Resident Age: 31.
- Come join us and enjoy being a part of the Tenet Health - Hospitals of Providence employed family and appreciate all the wonderful things that El Paso life has to offer!
- Home To.
- Region Pop: approx.
- NO State Income TAX.
- 300+ clear days of sunshine with very low humidity.
- Practice site located in Northwest El Paso and surrounded by newly developed commercial and residential areas with planned construction of 2,000 new homes in direct surrounding area.
- AVG Summer Temp: 85-95.
- 2 Best Performing City - Forbes.
- 2 million.
- The Hospitals of Providence in El Paso, TX are looking to recruit motivated Internal and Family Medicine Physicians for a newly constructed 10,ing 850,000.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.