Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Expected to effeciently manage patients in the outpatient setting - coordinating home health care and procedures, consulting specialists, etc.
- Allopathic residency.
- Main responsiblities are seeing patients in the office from 8am-5pm.
- Texas licensed.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- May periodically participate in teaching ofmedicla students and residents.
- Board eligible or Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is seeking to hire a fulltime Internal Medicine Physician at their Pearland Clinic.
- Depending on the hospital periodic hospital calls at night and on weekends (typically not required to stay overnight in the hospitals).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.