Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is seeking to hire a fulltime Internal Medicine Physician at their Pearland Clinic.
- Texas licensed.
- Expected to effeciently manage patients in the outpatient setting - coordinating home health care and procedures, consulting specialists, etc.
- Allopathic residency.
- Depending on the hospital periodic hospital calls at night and on weekends (typically not required to stay overnight in the hospitals).
- Board eligible or Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- Main responsiblities are seeing patients in the office from 8am-5pm.
- May periodically participate in teaching ofmedicla students and residents.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.