Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Texas licensed.
- Main responsiblities are seeing patients in the office from 8am-5pm.
- Expected to effeciently manage patients in the outpatient setting - coordinating home health care and procedures, consulting specialists, etc.
- Allopathic residency.
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is seeking to hire a fulltime Internal Medicine Physician at their Pearland Clinic.
- May periodically participate in teaching ofmedicla students and residents.
- Board eligible or Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- Depending on the hospital periodic hospital calls at night and on weekends (typically not required to stay overnight in the hospitals).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago