Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We understand that our Military leaders face numerous time, privacy, and security demands required of their positions.
- Degree: Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicants graduation.
- Pass a Background Check.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine United States Citizen Licensure/Certification: Candidates must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Responsibilties: Executive Medicine at Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, TX has the honor of serving our Nation's Military Leaders.
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school that provided education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States may be demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (Ecfmg) (or a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country).
- To help meet those demands we offer the Executive Medicine Services, a comprehensive healthcare program, equipped and dedicated to providing personalized care.
- Executive Medicine is responsible for providing all of a patient's health care needs and/or arranging care with other qualified professionals, This includes coordination of preventive and specialty care, treatment of acute and chronic illness and case management services.
- Overview: Executive Medicine Provider (Internal Medicine) at Brooke Army Medical Center.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.