Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · November 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Mansfield) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Methodist Health System is Texas' first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, providing physician access to Mayo Clinic's knowledge, expertise, and resources.
- 401K with a 3% match.
- Currently, this group consists of two Board Certified Internists with several Family Nurse Practitioners.
- A highly regarded DFW Metroplex based Primary Care practice is seeking to add a third primary care physician to their practice.
- Health Insurance with Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
- In addition to 10 Methodist hospitals, we have over two dozen Methodist Family Health Centers and Medical Groups,* Methodist Urgent Care clinics, and other practices.
- The opportunity begins with employment and leads to partnership.
- Profit sharing.
- Mansfield is an upscale growing community just south of Arlington with an excellent school system, new housing development and outstanding shopping.
- They are seeking to employ either a Board Certified or Board trained Internal Medicine physician or Family Medicine physician.
- They are all at capacity, with our physicians seeing between 16 to 25 patients per day and our FNP-C seeing 10-15 patients per day.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Mansfield, TX.
- Access to the DFW entertainment and sports venues are just minutes away.
- Our President and CEO Stephen L. Mansfield PhD, Fache, has been recognized by Becker's Hospital Review as one of the 100 Great Leaders in Healthcare, 2018.
- They also see patients in the hospital, rehab and nursing homes.
- Dallas-based Methodist Health System is among the nation's fastest-growing health systems as recognized by Modern Healthcare.
- Paid vacation, CME and holidays.
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center is a 280 bed acute care medical center that opened in anded every year since opening.
- CME reimbursement.
- We've been placed on Becker's Hospital Review 's 150 Top Places to Work eight years in a row and named among the Dallas Business Journal 's Best Places to Work 15 years straight.
- Located in Mansfield, a suburb of the DFW Metroplex, this practice covers both Mansfield and South Arlington.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago