Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Mansfield) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- 401K with a 3% match.
- Profit sharing.
- They also see patients in the hospital, rehab and nursing homes.
- Our President and CEO Stephen L. Mansfield PhD, Fache, has been recognized by Becker's Hospital Review as one of the 100 Great Leaders in Healthcare, 2018.
- They are all at capacity, with our physicians seeing between 16 to 25 patients per day and our FNP-C seeing 10-15 patients per day.
- They are seeking to employ either a Board Certified or Board trained Internal Medicine physician or Family Medicine physician.
- We've been placed on Becker's Hospital Review 's 150 Top Places to Work eight years in a row and named among the Dallas Business Journal 's Best Places to Work 15 years straight.
- In addition to 10 Methodist hospitals, we have over two dozen Methodist Family Health Centers and Medical Groups,* Methodist Urgent Care clinics, and other practices.
- A highly regarded DFW Metroplex based Primary Care practice is seeking to add a third primary care physician to their practice.
- Currently, this group consists of two Board Certified Internists with several Family Nurse Practitioners.
- Mansfield is an upscale growing community just south of Arlington with an excellent school system, new housing development and outstanding shopping.
- The opportunity begins with employment and leads to partnership.
- Located in Mansfield, a suburb of the DFW Metroplex, this practice covers both Mansfield and South Arlington.
- Methodist Health System is Texas' first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, providing physician access to Mayo Clinic's knowledge, expertise, and resources.
- CME reimbursement.
- Health Insurance with Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
- Dallas-based Methodist Health System is among the nation's fastest-growing health systems as recognized by Modern Healthcare.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Mansfield, TX.
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center is a 280 bed acute care medical center that opened in anded every year since opening.
- Paid vacation, CME and holidays.
- Access to the DFW entertainment and sports venues are just minutes away.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.