Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The highly regarded system has been in a hiring mode for the last few years with the total count now at 2/3 of target hires, so we still have more to go!
- Locations change as needs are met, and new offices come on line.
- Tort reform.
- No state income tax.
- Several Houston metro outpatient primary care opportunities, hospital employed.
- Many school choices.
- Low cost of living.
- Live in a highly diversified major city and enjoy all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools which make Houston a great place to live and practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Good affordable housing.
- Currently, locations include Sugar Land (Internal Medicine), Katy (Internal Medicine), the West Side (Family Medicine and Internal Medicine), Inside the Loop (Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine), North and Northwest (Family Medicine), Clear Lake (Internal Medicine), Baytown (both Family Med and Internal Med).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.