Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · November 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Live in a highly diversified major city and enjoy all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools which make Houston a great place to live and practice.
- Many school choices.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Low cost of living.
- Good affordable housing.
- Several Houston metro outpatient primary care opportunities, hospital employed.
- Tort reform.
- No state income tax.
- The highly regarded system has been in a hiring mode for the last few years with the total count now at 2/3 of target hires, so we still have more to go!
- Locations change as needs are met, and new offices come on line.
- Currently, locations include Sugar Land (Internal Medicine), Katy (Internal Medicine), the West Side (Family Medicine and Internal Medicine), Inside the Loop (Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine), North and Northwest (Family Medicine), Clear Lake (Internal Medicine), Baytown (both Family Med and Internal Med).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago