Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pittsburg) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Graduate Medical Education is an integral component at UT Health East Texas and includes accredited residency programs in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- No state income tax.
- Various lifestyle choices for living - lake front, historical homes, or suburban - all within 10 to 15 minutes from the clinic.
- We are also experiencing a period of unprecedented growth and development coupled with institutional expansion throughout east Texas.
- Excellent physician schedule and lifestyle.
- Strong referral network.
- The many lakes, tall pines and ideal climate make for scenic views and great outdoor recreation.
- Competitive income with attractive benefits package.
- Affordable housing and low cost of living.
- Advanced diagnostics and technology on site.
- Small-town comforts with easy proximity to metropolitan cities.
- Enjoy the superb quality of life surrounded by natural splendor in the warm and inviting South.
- Candidates must be eligible for licensure in Texas and board certified or board eligible.
- Our comprehensive program provides collaborative, multi-disciplinary care and access to cutting edge technologies.
- UT Health Pittsburg, located in the beautiful Piney Woods of east Texas, seeks a dynamic Internal Medicine physician to join a rapidly growing health system.
- As a partner with the University of Texas System, UT Health East Texas is uniquely positioned to provide east Texas patients with access to leading-edge research and clinical therapies while training and educating the next generation of physicians and other health professionals.
- Friendly work environment with established physicians.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pittsburg, TX.
- Outstanding area public and private schools.
- The UT Health East Texas system is comprised of 10 hospitals, more than 50 physician clinics, the Olympic Plaza Tower, 13 regional rehabilitation facilities, two freestanding emergency centers, regional home health services covering 41 counties, an EMS fleet of more than 45 ambulances and four helicopters, and a comprehensive seven-trauma center care network, including a Level 1.
- A family-oriented lifestyle.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.