Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pittsburg) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Excellent physician schedule and lifestyle.
- A family-oriented lifestyle.
- Friendly work environment with established physicians.
- Candidates must be eligible for licensure in Texas and board certified or board eligible.
- Small-town comforts with easy proximity to metropolitan cities.
- Advanced diagnostics and technology on site.
- No state income tax.
- The UT Health East Texas system is comprised of 10 hospitals, more than 50 physician clinics, the Olympic Plaza Tower, 13 regional rehabilitation facilities, two freestanding emergency centers, regional home health services covering 41 counties, an EMS fleet of more than 45 ambulances and four helicopters, and a comprehensive seven-trauma center care network, including a Level 1.
- The many lakes, tall pines and ideal climate make for scenic views and great outdoor recreation.
- Our comprehensive program provides collaborative, multi-disciplinary care and access to cutting edge technologies.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pittsburg, TX.
- Competitive income with attractive benefits package.
- Enjoy the superb quality of life surrounded by natural splendor in the warm and inviting South.
- Affordable housing and low cost of living.
- We are also experiencing a period of unprecedented growth and development coupled with institutional expansion throughout east Texas.
- Various lifestyle choices for living - lake front, historical homes, or suburban - all within 10 to 15 minutes from the clinic.
- UT Health Pittsburg, located in the beautiful Piney Woods of east Texas, seeks a dynamic Internal Medicine physician to join a rapidly growing health system.
- As a partner with the University of Texas System, UT Health East Texas is uniquely positioned to provide east Texas patients with access to leading-edge research and clinical therapies while training and educating the next generation of physicians and other health professionals.
- Outstanding area public and private schools.
- Strong referral network.
- Graduate Medical Education is an integral component at UT Health East Texas and includes accredited residency programs in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Psychiatry.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.