Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity.
- WE'RE ALL IN FOR North Texas.
- Full Time Employed Opportunity Board Certified Internal Medicine/Geriatrics.
- Work RVU Production and Quality bonus.
- Take over practice with established patient panel Experience with Panel of Complex Patients.
- Exceptional opportunity to join a five (5) provider practice and take over the patient panel of an established and successful physician who focuses on the total healthcare needs of adult and geriatric patients.
- Outpatient Only Epic EMR experience preferred.
- Initial Income Guarantee.
- Easy Access to Specialists Current Texas License.
- Dallas, Texas.
- Listing for the 4th year in a row.
- We're among the area's top five largest employers.
- This beautiful clinic is in the heart of the Dallas metroplex with convenient access to great schools and entertainment.
- Commencement Bonus, Relocation Reimbursement.
- Health Benefits, CME, Malpractice and 401k.
- Our commitment to North Texas goes beyond health care.
- Fortune magazine ranked Texas Health as the nation's top health care workplace in the Companies to Work For.
- This includes chronic and acute disease management, early detection and disease prevention as well as health promotion.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.