Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · November 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- This beautiful clinic is in the heart of the Dallas metroplex with convenient access to great schools and entertainment.
- Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity.
- Outpatient Only Epic EMR experience preferred.
- Our commitment to North Texas goes beyond health care.
- Dallas, Texas.
- Commencement Bonus, Relocation Reimbursement.
- We're among the area's top five largest employers.
- This includes chronic and acute disease management, early detection and disease prevention as well as health promotion.
- Easy Access to Specialists Current Texas License.
- WE'RE ALL IN FOR North Texas.
- Initial Income Guarantee.
- Full Time Employed Opportunity Board Certified Internal Medicine/Geriatrics.
- Health Benefits, CME, Malpractice and 401k.
- Listing for the 4th year in a row.
- Work RVU Production and Quality bonus.
- Take over practice with established patient panel Experience with Panel of Complex Patients.
- Fortune magazine ranked Texas Health as the nation's top health care workplace in the Companies to Work For.
- Exceptional opportunity to join a five (5) provider practice and take over the patient panel of an established and successful physician who focuses on the total healthcare needs of adult and geriatric patients.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago