Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Initial Income Guarantee.
- Outpatient Only Epic EMR experience preferred.
- Take over practice with established patient panel Experience with Panel of Complex Patients.
- Easy Access to Specialists Current Texas License.
- This beautiful clinic is in the heart of the Dallas metroplex with convenient access to great schools and entertainment.
- Dallas, Texas.
- Exceptional opportunity to join a five (5) provider practice and take over the patient panel of an established and successful physician who focuses on the total healthcare needs of adult and geriatric patients.
- Full Time Employed Opportunity Board Certified Internal Medicine/Geriatrics.
- WE'RE ALL IN FOR North Texas.
- Commencement Bonus, Relocation Reimbursement.
- Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- Work RVU Production and Quality bonus.
- Health Benefits, CME, Malpractice and 401k.
- This includes chronic and acute disease management, early detection and disease prevention as well as health promotion.
- Listing for the 4th year in a row.
- Our commitment to North Texas goes beyond health care.
- We're among the area's top five largest employers.
- Fortune magazine ranked Texas Health as the nation's top health care workplace in the Companies to Work For.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.