Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Electronic Medical Records.
- They also can request necessary tests and follow-up visits, and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage.
- Full nursing and clerical support.
- A comprehensive benefits package is designed to provide a full range of coverage in health and benefits, retirement, continuing medical education, paid time off, medical professional liability, and much more.
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is seeking to hire an internist for their Spring Medical & Diagnostic Clinic location.
- Internal Medicine Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- At Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, you will see patients in office from 8am-5pm Monday through Friday.
- Active Texas medical license or willing to obtain.
- In addition to these recognitions, Kelsey-Seybold is home to a nationally accredited Breast Diagnostic Center, Endoscopy Center, Infusion Center and Cancer Center.
- Medical services offered by Kelsey-Seybold include medical care in 55 medical specialties including primary care and specialty care, outpatient surgery centers, an accredited Sleep Center, a Radiation Therapy Center, laboratory services, advanced radiology services and other diagnostic services, 15 on-site Kelsey pharmacies and a secure web portal for patients to communicate with their Kelsey-Seybold doctors, get test results and schedule appointments.
- Luke's Woodlands.
- Kelsey-Seybold has been recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (Ncqa) as the nation's first accredited Accountable Care Organization and a Level 3 (highest) Patient-Centered Medical Home.
- Typically, you are not required to stay overnight in the hospital.
- At Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, our Internal Medicine physicians examine adult patients for injury care, disease prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of various chronic diseases.
- Kelsey-Seybold has many physicians in the Greater Houston area certified for excellence in diabetes, heart and stroke care by the Ncqa.
- Compensation includes salary.
- Regular weekday hours.
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston's premier multispecialty group practice, founded in 1949 by Dr. Mavis Kelsey in Houston's famous Texas Medical Center.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- More than 400 physicians and allied health professionals practice at 19 locations and an accredited Sleep Center in the Greater Houston area.
- Multi-specialty group practice setting.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.