Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · November 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Regular weekday hours.
- Compensation includes salary.
- Internal Medicine Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- At Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, you will see patients in office from 8am-5pm Monday through Friday.
- Medical services offered by Kelsey-Seybold include medical care in 55 medical specialties including primary care and specialty care, outpatient surgery centers, an accredited Sleep Center, a Radiation Therapy Center, laboratory services, advanced radiology services and other diagnostic services, 15 on-site Kelsey pharmacies and a secure web portal for patients to communicate with their Kelsey-Seybold doctors, get test results and schedule appointments.
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage.
- Multi-specialty group practice setting.
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston's premier multispecialty group practice, founded in 1949 by Dr. Mavis Kelsey in Houston's famous Texas Medical Center.
- Electronic Medical Records.
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is seeking to hire an internist for their Spring Medical & Diagnostic Clinic location.
- Kelsey-Seybold has been recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (Ncqa) as the nation's first accredited Accountable Care Organization and a Level 3 (highest) Patient-Centered Medical Home.
- They also can request necessary tests and follow-up visits, and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- At Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, our Internal Medicine physicians examine adult patients for injury care, disease prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of various chronic diseases.
- Active Texas medical license or willing to obtain.
- Typically, you are not required to stay overnight in the hospital.
- More than 400 physicians and allied health professionals practice at 19 locations and an accredited Sleep Center in the Greater Houston area.
- In addition to these recognitions, Kelsey-Seybold is home to a nationally accredited Breast Diagnostic Center, Endoscopy Center, Infusion Center and Cancer Center.
- A comprehensive benefits package is designed to provide a full range of coverage in health and benefits, retirement, continuing medical education, paid time off, medical professional liability, and much more.
- Luke's Woodlands.
- Full nursing and clerical support.
- Kelsey-Seybold has many physicians in the Greater Houston area certified for excellence in diabetes, heart and stroke care by the Ncqa.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago