Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Oklahoma City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- OSU-affiliated residency program.
- Monday-Friday schedule or compressed 4-day week, no weekend.
- Teaching if desired.
- Enjoy 100% Outpatient.
- Hospital owned physician group, 45+ providers seeks Internist to join team.
- Full health, retirement and malpractice coverage.
- Location: Southeastern Oklahoma within easy drive to Dallas, TX.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oklahoma City, OK.
- H1 and J1 visa sponsorship available.
- PTO and CME with allowance.
- Affordable real estate and plenty to see and do!
- Referral center for southeastern OK.
- Sign on bonus.
- Lakeside living and excellent quality of life.
- Hospital employed w/base salary, wRVU incentives and quality bonuses.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.