Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Oklahoma City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital employed w/base salary, wRVU incentives and quality bonuses.
- Teaching if desired.
- Lakeside living and excellent quality of life.
- Sign on bonus.
- OSU-affiliated residency program.
- Hospital owned physician group, 45+ providers seeks Internist to join team.
- Enjoy 100% Outpatient.
- Referral center for southeastern OK.
- H1 and J1 visa sponsorship available.
- PTO and CME with allowance.
- Monday-Friday schedule or compressed 4-day week, no weekend.
- Location: Southeastern Oklahoma within easy drive to Dallas, TX.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Full health, retirement and malpractice coverage.
- Affordable real estate and plenty to see and do!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago