Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Oklahoma City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign on bonus.
- H1 and J1 visa sponsorship available.
- Referral center for southeastern OK.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Affordable real estate and plenty to see and do!
- Lakeside living and excellent quality of life.
- Enjoy 100% Outpatient.
- Hospital owned physician group, 45+ providers seeks Internist to join team.
- Hospital employed w/base salary, wRVU incentives and quality bonuses.
- Monday-Friday schedule or compressed 4-day week, no weekend.
- Full health, retirement and malpractice coverage.
- Teaching if desired.
- PTO and CME with allowance.
- Location: Southeastern Oklahoma within easy drive to Dallas, TX.
- OSU-affiliated residency program.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.