Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- For classic American favorites in a fun atmosphere, head to Pam's Hateful Hussy Diner, or If you're looking for a restaurant to ramp up the romance, check out The Rock House Ristorante.
- Hospital week 5 days/week 7am-5:30pm with bonus pay ($1200 for 5th day, above salary, hospital week = 50 hours).
- Act as Attending Physician for our Family Medicine Residents while in hospital.
- Clinic Volume 15-22 patients per day.
- Smith Arkansas and only a couple hours from Oklahoma City and Tulsa Oklahoma.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Talihina is also home to fantastic restaurants.
- 240K/YR + approx.
- AIM Consultants is the exclusive Physician and Healthcare Provider recruiter for the State of Oklahoma Tribal and Indian Health Services.
- In-Patient Volume: Adult Patients only - Census 4-20 (varies widely).
- Set on one house-turned-dining establishment offers delicious aged Angus steaks, wine, and seafood, set with stunning panoramic views of the Kiamichi Mountain Range.
- We are searching for a BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician with hospitalist experience for a position in the gorgeous Talihina, Oklahoma, Just an hour drive from Ft.
- Enjoy all that the area has to offer with a visit to Talihina State Park, located at the entrance to the byway.
- Optional additional pay of covering weekend in hospital at $3000 per weekend.
- 3 weeks in outpatient clinic then one week as hospitalist.
- No trip to Talihina in southeast Oklahoma is complete without a drive along the Talihina National Scenic Byway.
- Member Napr & AMR).
- Brenda Buck - AIM Consultants.
- We have specialized over the last 25 years in rural, metro, tribal and Indian health services.
- Student loan repayment options - Multiple.
- Office Hours 4 weekdays per week 7am-5:30pm (Clinic week = 40 hours).
- Sign On Bonus - Negotiable.
- Talihina offers a variety of lodging opportunities, including the gorgeous Buffalo Creek Guest Ranch packed with ranch activities, hiking, ATV riding and target shooting.
- This 54-mile winding route is known for its stunning fall foliage and spectacular panoramas of the Ouachita Mountain Range.
- 14,400 in bonus pay* see below.
- No Oklahoma License needed, you may work with any state license in good standing.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Talihina, OK.
- This small park offers RV and tent campsites, picnic facilities, a playground, hiking trails and more.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.