Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Tort reform.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Good affordable housing.
- No state income tax.
- Low cost of living.
- Locations change as needs are met, and new offices come on line.
- Many school choices.
- Houston outpatient primary care opportunity, hospital employed.
- Currently, locations include Sugar Land (Internal Medicine), Katy (Internal Medicine), the West Side (Family Medicine), North and Northwest (Family Medicine), Conroe (Family Medicine), Clear Lake (Internal Medicine), Baytown (both Family Med and Internal Med).
- Live in a highly diversified major city and enjoy all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools which make Houston a great place to live and practice.
- The highly regarded system has been in a hiring mode for the last few years with the total count now at 2/3 of target hires, so we still have more to go!
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago