Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent job opening (Fort Worth) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Some of the nation's best medical and academic hospitals in DFW Metroplex.
- Very generous bonus structure sets the bar for SNF work.
- Health-vision-dental-retirement-CME allowance and time off-vacation.
- Enjoy a wonderful climate, countless outdoor activities, and family friendly neighborhoods.
- Four major sports teams as well as great colleges and universities.
- Malpractice insurance is covered, as is relocation and full benefits.
- The group is offering a competitive base salary.
- The incoming physician will work with a nurse practitioner in SNF setting.
- A successful post-acute care practice is hiring in Fort Worth, Texas.
- The position is full-time and has minimal phone.
This perm job from Integrity Healthcare was last open on Feb 16.