Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- CME allowance and great PTO program as well!
- Geriatric patient population with 15-20 patients a day!
- Monday through Friday work week.
- Live and work just minutes outside the city or jet in for exciting nightlife, world renown eateries and dining options, a welcoming atmosphere.
- Compensation: $220,000 base salary with sign on and relocation options.
- These features make this one of the best areas to live and work in the state of Texas.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- Opportunity: Outpatient-only opening for providers.
- A booming metropolitan area boasting over 1 million people, you will never have a shortage of things to do in this growing and highly desired metropolitan Texas city.
- Facility: Employed opportunity through a respected and flourishing multi-specialty group that operates in the area.
- Location: Welcome to the amazing and beautiful suburbs of San Antonio, TX!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago