Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Houston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- See patients in office from 8am-5pm Monday through Friday.
- Electronic Medical Records.
- Regular weekday hours.
- Full nursing and clerical support.
- Located less than an hr from Houston.
- A BC/BE Internal Medicine physician is needed to practice in a Houston, TX suburb.
- Luke's Woodlands Hospital.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- A comprehensive benefits package is designed to provide a full range of coverage in health and benefits, retirement, continuing medical education, paid time off, medical professional liability, and much more.
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage.
- Typically, you are not required to stay overnight in the hospital.
- Compensation includes salary.
- Multi-specialty group practice setting.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago