Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Loan repayment through Nhsc and the local foundation of up to $25,000 yearly.
- This place is just fun.
- Maintaining a high quality of life while becoming a major center for economic growth in Central Texas.
- But that's just the beginning.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- Additional Bonus program based on Encounters.
- Home to unique attractions, world-class museums and beautiful outdoor spaces, Texas' capital city has a soundtrack all its own.
- Academic work available for those interested.
- Relocation and Sign-On bonus available.
- Location: Live and Work in Downtown Austin, TX!
- Full benefits package.
- Patient census is 20-25 daily.
- It has an award-winning park system, school district and is the one of the safest cities with a population of at least 100,ates.
- Everyone who visits Austin these days leaves with something great to say.
- Join a team of Primary Care providers with seasoned midlevel providers for support.
- 100% Outpatient with Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm schedules.
- One of fastest growing cities in the Nation, Austin is known as the Live Music Capital of the World.
- Opportunity: Join an established clinic with a reputation for quality in Downtown Austin!
- This small but thriving Downtown is charming in a one-of-a-kind way.
- Malpractice is covered with the Federal Tort Claims Act.
- Compensation: Excellent salary $180,000 - $200,000 and negotiable based on experience.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago