Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All are outpatient with no ER.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Usually three or more physicians to an office.
- Superb Hospital System based in Houston seeks Internal Medicine physicians to start an outpatient practice in the Katy or Sugar Land area on Houston's desirable west or southwest side.
- Immediate need for Internal Medicine physician to practice on the southwest, or west side of the Houston Metro area!
- Explore these opportunities and discover why Texas is one of the fastest growing states in the country, and why Houston is the fourth largest and the fastest growing city in the nation!
- These varied locations allow quick access to all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools in Houston and makes for a great place to live and practice.
- The office in Sugar Land is close to the Hospital.
- Tort reform.
- New Medical Office building on the Katy campus adjacent to the Hospital will open in late 2018.
- No state income tax.
- Many school choices.
- Low cost of living.
- Good affordable housing.
- Candidates already in Houston are encouraged.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.