Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Explore these opportunities and discover why Texas is one of the fastest growing states in the country, and why Houston is the fourth largest and the fastest growing city in the nation!
- Candidates already in Houston are encouraged.
- Tort reform.
- Low cost of living.
- New Medical Office building on the Katy campus adjacent to the Hospital will open in late 2018.
- Immediate need for Internal Medicine physician to practice on the southwest, or west side of the Houston Metro area!
- These varied locations allow quick access to all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools in Houston and makes for a great place to live and practice.
- Superb Hospital System based in Houston seeks Internal Medicine physicians to start an outpatient practice in the Katy or Sugar Land area on Houston's desirable west or southwest side.
- All are outpatient with no ER.
- The office in Sugar Land is close to the Hospital.
- No state income tax.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Good affordable housing.
- Usually three or more physicians to an office.
- Many school choices.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago