Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New Orleans) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- City/State: Northern Louisiana, w/in Minutes of New Orleans.
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, 7:30a - 4:30p w/limited.
- ADC: Maximum of 3-patients per hour.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- This Internal/Family Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work at a specialty care practice located only minutes from New Orleans.
- Merit Increases each Year of 5%.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Inquire w/ a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Profit Sharing Track Offered - NO Buy In!
- 200K/yearly base + Up to 10% Additional Performance Bonus.
- Let Foster Crown work w/ you for permanent placement into this highly rated, Private Practice Group.
- Louisiana is a great state to raise a family & practice Primary Care.
- Facility: Specialty Care, Private Practice, Outpatient.
- Profit Sharing Track - NO Buy In!
- Enjoy vibrant, live- music, eat delicious spicy gumbo, or even take the family on a tour of the New Orleans Museum of Art.
- Beds: N/A.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- This private practice group takes pride in providing medical services to low to moderate income & seniors.
- Procedures: N/A.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist to negotiate your newest career move.
- Job Number: LA1033.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Admits: N/A.
- Support Staff: Medical Assistants & Care Coordinators are assigned to each Physician.
- PTO & Additional, 1-week for CME.
- Position: Permanent Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, Primary Care Provider.
- MD or DO.
- J1 Visa Sponsorships Available.
- BC in IM or FM, Acls/Atls preferred, but not required.
- Foster Crown is Recruiting Primary Care Providers for Outpatient Centers Near New Orleans!
- Facility Profile: Multiple locations are available,.
- Perm Compensation: Strong Base Salary, Productivity Bonus, PTO + 1 week paid time off for CME Full & comprehensive health & welfare package offered.
- Additional perm & locums opportunities are available.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on May 14.