Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New Orleans) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist to negotiate your newest career move.
- Beds: N/A.
- Perm Compensation: Strong Base Salary, Productivity Bonus, PTO + 1 week paid time off for CME Full & comprehensive health & welfare package offered.
- Enjoy vibrant, live- music, eat delicious spicy gumbo, or even take the family on a tour of the New Orleans Museum of Art.
- Profit Sharing Track Offered - NO Buy In!
- PTO & Additional, 1-week for CME.
- 200K/yearly base + Up to 10% Additional Performance Bonus.
- Procedures: N/A.
- Let Foster Crown work w/ you for permanent placement into this highly rated, Private Practice Group.
- Louisiana is a great state to raise a family & practice Primary Care.
- MD or DO.
- Foster Crown is Recruiting Primary Care Providers for Outpatient Centers Near New Orleans!
- This Internal/Family Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work at a specialty care practice located only minutes from New Orleans.
- Facility: Specialty Care, Private Practice, Outpatient.
- Additional perm & locums opportunities are available.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- City/State: Northern Louisiana, w/in Minutes of New Orleans.
- Facility Profile: Multiple locations are available,.
- ADC: Maximum of 3-patients per hour.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Merit Increases each Year of 5%.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Position: Permanent Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, Primary Care Provider.
- J1 Visa Sponsorships Available.
- Profit Sharing Track - NO Buy In!
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, 7:30a - 4:30p w/limited.
- Admits: N/A.
- Support Staff: Medical Assistants & Care Coordinators are assigned to each Physician.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- BC in IM or FM, Acls/Atls preferred, but not required.
- Inquire w/ a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- This private practice group takes pride in providing medical services to low to moderate income & seniors.
- Job Number: LA1033.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on May 14.