Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New Orleans) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Inquire w/ a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- MD or DO.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Facility Profile: Multiple locations are available,.
- Additional perm & locums opportunities are available.
- Profit Sharing Track Offered - NO Buy In!
- Perm Compensation: Strong Base Salary, Productivity Bonus, PTO + 1 week paid time off for CME Full & comprehensive health & welfare package offered.
- PTO & Additional, 1-week for CME.
- Facility: Specialty Care, Private Practice, Outpatient.
- 200K/yearly base + Up to 10% Additional Performance Bonus.
- Enjoy vibrant, live- music, eat delicious spicy gumbo, or even take the family on a tour of the New Orleans Museum of Art.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- J1 Visa Sponsorships Available.
- Procedures: N/A.
- BC in IM or FM, Acls/Atls preferred, but not required.
- Job Number: LA1033.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Louisiana is a great state to raise a family & practice Primary Care.
- This Internal/Family Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work at a specialty care practice located only minutes from New Orleans.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist to negotiate your newest career move.
- Beds: N/A.
- This private practice group takes pride in providing medical services to low to moderate income & seniors.
- Merit Increases each Year of 5%.
- Support Staff: Medical Assistants & Care Coordinators are assigned to each Physician.
- Profit Sharing Track - NO Buy In!
- ADC: Maximum of 3-patients per hour.
- City/State: Northern Louisiana, w/in Minutes of New Orleans.
- Let Foster Crown work w/ you for permanent placement into this highly rated, Private Practice Group.
- Foster Crown is Recruiting Primary Care Providers for Outpatient Centers Near New Orleans!
- We place physicians in all states.
- Position: Permanent Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, Primary Care Provider.
- Admits: N/A.
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, 7:30a - 4:30p w/limited.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on May 14.