Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Ages of patients: 2+.
- Need: Will consider an IM/FP physician who sees ages 2+.
- Length of assignment: 2 - 6 months.
- Patient Census: 16 - 20 patients per day.
- 1-hour unpaid lunch daily).
- M-F, 8a-5p or 9a-6p.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- Position Type: Locums or Locum-to-Perm.
- Start Date: Monday, 10/1/2018.
- Provider gets 1 hour before or after lunch to catch up on charting, etc.
- Suturing, ingrown toenail removal, etc.
- BC is required.
- EMR: E-Clinical Works.
- Reason for Coverage: Maternity leave and recruiting.
- Location: Dallas / Fort Worth, TX area.
- Support Staff: Nurses / MA's and other providers.
- Family Practice outpatient work and may need to do some basic outpatient urgent care procedures.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago