Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Direct Access to Texas Hot Spots / Two International airports!
- Experience life on the coast, paired with a low cost of living!
- Suburb to the Large Metro City of Houston - 2 Million!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- 300+ Sunny days with access to Galveston, Austin, Dallas / Fort Worth, Houston, South Padre, San Antonio and Corpus Christi!
- Progressive: Tort Reform!
- Reference IM 7466.
- Instantaneous access to gulf fishing, big game hunting, hiking and camping, the gulf/bay and endless outdoor recreation!
- 260,000 Salary + wRVU model!
- Integrated Campus with designated IM suite!
- This area is a perfect choice for medical professionals seeking a balance of "Quality of Life" and "Quality of Practice"!
- No Weekends or.
- Genuine Need, Huge Local Impact.
- Eligible for State and Federal Loan Repayment!
- 21,000 Annual Volume ED with full support!
- New Employed Texas IM.
- Full support system with thriving patient base!
- Simple Access to Houston!
- Cost of Living 21% Lower than the United States Average!
- Cost of housing is 36% lower than the national average!
- Friendly community setting in a true outdoor playground!
- 32 Days Off plus a 401K match.
- NO state income tax!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.