Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Planned start date between April-July 2019.
- Join a progressive organization that seamlessly integrates general medicine and behavioral health professionals to create a modern delivery of care system.
- The base salary is $170,000-190,000 or more depending on experience and credentials.
- Utilize the latest technology to diagnose and treat the full spectrum of mental illness and co-morbid diseases and provide the most comprehensive care available to patients.
- Enjoy a Monday to Friday, 8a-5p schedule.
- Physicians can earn more by supervising Advance Practice Professionals, and TMS Therapy also available.
- 100% Outpatient setting.
- Health, Vision, Dental.
- 5 days CME.
- 1,500 CME.
- We have two Primary Care openings in the north Dallas area.
- Bonus/Production incentives make this a very lucrative opportunity.
- PTO - negotiable weeks.
- 1,500 licensure, etc.
- Malpractice coverage.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dallas, TX.
- Almost entirely commercial insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago