Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians can earn more by supervising Advance Practice Professionals, and TMS Therapy also available.
- We have two Primary Care openings in the north Dallas area.
- Health, Vision, Dental.
- Enjoy a Monday to Friday, 8a-5p schedule.
- 5 days CME.
- Join a progressive organization that seamlessly integrates general medicine and behavioral health professionals to create a modern delivery of care system.
- The base salary is $170,000-190,000 or more depending on experience and credentials.
- Malpractice coverage.
- Almost entirely commercial insurance.
- Bonus/Production incentives make this a very lucrative opportunity.
- 100% Outpatient setting.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dallas, TX.
- 1,500 CME.
- 1,500 licensure, etc.
- PTO - negotiable weeks.
- Utilize the latest technology to diagnose and treat the full spectrum of mental illness and co-morbid diseases and provide the most comprehensive care available to patients.
- Planned start date between April-July 2019.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 15.