Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice coverage.
- Bonus/Production incentives make this a very lucrative opportunity.
- Physicians can earn more by supervising Advance Practice Professionals, and TMS Therapy also available.
- 1,500 CME.
- Health, Vision, Dental.
- 100% Outpatient setting.
- PTO - negotiable weeks.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dallas, TX.
- Almost entirely commercial insurance.
- We have two Primary Care openings in the north Dallas area.
- Utilize the latest technology to diagnose and treat the full spectrum of mental illness and co-morbid diseases and provide the most comprehensive care available to patients.
- Join a progressive organization that seamlessly integrates general medicine and behavioral health professionals to create a modern delivery of care system.
- Enjoy a Monday to Friday, 8a-5p schedule.
- 1,500 licensure, etc.
- Planned start date between April-July 2019.
- The base salary is $170,000-190,000 or more depending on experience and credentials.
- 5 days CME.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 15.