Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Ada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The clinic presently has two Internists, a NP and nursing staff.
- Malpractice coverage provided at no cost to physician.
- 8 days CME (option to flex 5 days as vacation) Plus 12 annual holidays.
- Clinic hours are 8-5, M-F, with NO.
- 3 weeks vacation.
- Reimbursement for annual professional dues up to $700.
- Home Depot).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ada, OK.
- This position requires completion of an Allopathic or Osteopathic Medical School and a United States accredited three-year residency program in Internal Medicine.
- With a population of approx.
- Ada is located in south central Oklahoma, 2 hours north of the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX metro area.
- Clinic located in new Hospital, completed in July 2010.
- We are searching for an Internal Medicine physician to join the IM Clinic in Ada, OK.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician Employment Opportunity.
- Loan Repayment options.
- Relocation of household goods.
- Sick leave accrued each pay period with unlimited accrual.
- 100 per month to cover entire family.
- But more importantly, it will revive the reason you got into medicine in the first place - to help those in need and provide patient-centered healthcare, not dollar-driven care.
- Of Oklahoma in Norman is only one hour away.
- Reimbursement for cost of Oklahoma license and renewals.
- 20,000, this growing city has a variety of amenities including local restaurants, shops, movie theatre and an increasing number of recognizable branded businesses (i.
- 401K retirement program with up to 5% matching.
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance for employee.
- The Chickasaw Nation Health System offers competitive employment compensation, excellent benefits, a stable environment and an appreciative patient population.
- Candidate must be board eligible.
- The preferred candidate will be board certified and have at least three years of post-residency experience.
- Up to $3,000 allowance for CME.
- Clinic is closed on all tribal holidays.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.