Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Ada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- But more importantly, it will revive the reason you got into medicine in the first place - to help those in need and provide patient-centered healthcare, not dollar-driven care.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician Employment Opportunity.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ada, OK.
- Up to $3,000 allowance for CME.
- 3 weeks vacation.
- The clinic presently has two Internists, a NP and nursing staff.
- 20,000, this growing city has a variety of amenities including local restaurants, shops, movie theatre and an increasing number of recognizable branded businesses (i.
- The Chickasaw Nation Health System offers competitive employment compensation, excellent benefits, a stable environment and an appreciative patient population.
- Reimbursement for cost of Oklahoma license and renewals.
- 100 per month to cover entire family.
- 8 days CME (option to flex 5 days as vacation) Plus 12 annual holidays.
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance for employee.
- With a population of approx.
- The preferred candidate will be board certified and have at least three years of post-residency experience.
- Relocation of household goods.
- Clinic hours are 8-5, M-F, with NO.
- Clinic located in new Hospital, completed in July 2010.
- Loan Repayment options.
- Malpractice coverage provided at no cost to physician.
- Of Oklahoma in Norman is only one hour away.
- Candidate must be board eligible.
- We are searching for an Internal Medicine physician to join the IM Clinic in Ada, OK.
- Sick leave accrued each pay period with unlimited accrual.
- Reimbursement for annual professional dues up to $700.
- 401K retirement program with up to 5% matching.
- This position requires completion of an Allopathic or Osteopathic Medical School and a United States accredited three-year residency program in Internal Medicine.
- Clinic is closed on all tribal holidays.
- Home Depot).
- Ada is located in south central Oklahoma, 2 hours north of the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX metro area.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago