Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Ada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With a population of approx.
- Clinic hours are 8-5, M-F, with NO.
- Reimbursement for annual professional dues up to $700.
- The Chickasaw Nation Health System offers competitive employment compensation, excellent benefits, a stable environment and an appreciative patient population.
- 401K retirement program with up to 5% matching.
- 100 per month to cover entire family.
- But more importantly, it will revive the reason you got into medicine in the first place - to help those in need and provide patient-centered healthcare, not dollar-driven care.
- The clinic presently has two Internists, a NP and nursing staff.
- 3 weeks vacation.
- 20,000, this growing city has a variety of amenities including local restaurants, shops, movie theatre and an increasing number of recognizable branded businesses (i.
- Clinic located in new Hospital, completed in July 2010.
- Of Oklahoma in Norman is only one hour away.
- We are searching for an Internal Medicine physician to join the IM Clinic in Ada, OK.
- 8 days CME (option to flex 5 days as vacation) Plus 12 annual holidays.
- Ada is located in south central Oklahoma, 2 hours north of the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX metro area.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ada, OK.
- Reimbursement for cost of Oklahoma license and renewals.
- Candidate must be board eligible.
- This position requires completion of an Allopathic or Osteopathic Medical School and a United States accredited three-year residency program in Internal Medicine.
- Up to $3,000 allowance for CME.
- Loan Repayment options.
- The preferred candidate will be board certified and have at least three years of post-residency experience.
- Clinic is closed on all tribal holidays.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician Employment Opportunity.
- Relocation of household goods.
- Sick leave accrued each pay period with unlimited accrual.
- Home Depot).
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance for employee.
- Malpractice coverage provided at no cost to physician.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.