Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Ada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 100 per month to cover entire family.
- With a population of approx.
- 20,000, this growing city has a variety of amenities including local restaurants, shops, movie theatre and an increasing number of recognizable branded businesses (i.
- Ada is located in south central Oklahoma, 2 hours north of the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX metro area.
- 8 days CME (option to flex 5 days as vacation) Plus 12 annual holidays.
- Malpractice coverage provided at no cost to physician.
- Clinic hours are 8-5, M-F, with NO.
- Reimbursement for annual professional dues up to $700.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician Employment Opportunity.
- Home Depot).
- Reimbursement for cost of Oklahoma license and renewals.
- The preferred candidate will be board certified and have at least three years of post-residency experience.
- Clinic located in new Hospital, completed in July 2010.
- Candidate must be board eligible.
- 401K retirement program with up to 5% matching.
- But more importantly, it will revive the reason you got into medicine in the first place - to help those in need and provide patient-centered healthcare, not dollar-driven care.
- Up to $3,000 allowance for CME.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ada, OK.
- Sick leave accrued each pay period with unlimited accrual.
- Loan Repayment options.
- The Chickasaw Nation Health System offers competitive employment compensation, excellent benefits, a stable environment and an appreciative patient population.
- Relocation of household goods.
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance for employee.
- We are searching for an Internal Medicine physician to join the IM Clinic in Ada, OK.
- 3 weeks vacation.
- The clinic presently has two Internists, a NP and nursing staff.
- Clinic is closed on all tribal holidays.
- This position requires completion of an Allopathic or Osteopathic Medical School and a United States accredited three-year residency program in Internal Medicine.
- Of Oklahoma in Norman is only one hour away.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.