Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The VHA offers an attractive comprehensive compensation package that includes professional development and work/life balance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- Practice evidence-based, patient centered medicine in a high-tech environment without the hassles of running a practice, high malpractice premiums and associated overhead costs.
- A current, unrestricted license from any United States state allows you to practice in any VHA facility anywhere.
- The population density allows for great sporting activities -- hunting, fishing, hiking, boating, etc.
- While providing the convenience of metropolitan shopping areas.
- Bonham is located just south of the Red River, about an hour north of Dallas and provides a quality of life that cannot be found in metropolitan areas.
- With 10 Federal Holidays, 26 work days of annual leave, 13 annual sick days (unlimited accrual) and robust federal benefits.
- The VA North Texas Health Care System is seeking a Primary Care Physician for our Bonham Texas Community Outreach Clinic.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago