Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Antonio) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- 2 best place to live in Texas and.
- Practice currently has 3 physicians, 2 Family Nurse Practitioners, 2 Physician Assistants, and 4 Medical Assistants.
- Referral Process.
- Full certified lab, x-ray, sonograms, outpatient cardiovascular testing, and infusion.
- The outcome is a patient whose health is enhanced and whose experience with us is outstanding.
- Preventative Care, Chronic Care, Diagnostic Care, Acute Care and Research.
- This opportunity is located in San Antonio, Texas, which was recently named by United States News and World Report at the.
- Schedule Diabetes Education and Nutrition Services.
- Routine Exams and Screenings.
- We achieve these goals through a high level of accessibility, providing.
- Competitive Salary with benefits, four weeks of vacation, 1 week per month rotating outpatient.
- Join a well-established practice that takes a patient-centered approach to medical care.
- Medication Adherence.
- Seeking primary care physicians (Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians) for growing organization.
- 14 in all of the United States!
- Transition of Care from: Hospital, ER, Rehab, Home Health.
- This approach results in more personalized, coordinated, effective and efficient care.
- It's an approach that strengthens the provider-patient relationship by replacing episodic care with coordinated care focusing on long-term healing.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
- Communication with other Providers and/or Specialists.
- Active Patient Care Coordination.
- Everyone, including the patient, has an essential role in the coordination of care.
- Each patient has a relationship with the primary care provider who leads a team that takes collective responsibility for patient care, providing for the patient's health care needs and arranging for appropriate care with other qualified providers.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago