Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Continuity of care.
- As the 7th largest growing metropolitan city in the nation, San Antonio's well established, diverse community of healthcare and medical service providers form a strong foundation for the well-known major medical hub.
- Popular family friendly activities - Six flags Fiesta Texas, SeaWorld, The Alamo, The River Walk & Schlitterbahn.
- Recreational areas include nature parks, rivers, botanical gardens, hiking trails and scenic drives into the hill country.
- Employed network with multiple specialties available.
- Multiple school districts awarded and/or nominated for Excellence in Education.
- We would love for you to consider this unique opportunity.
- Financially strong infrastructure and resilient economy - only United States city with a AAA bond rating.
- Searching for a strong Internist to join a skilled team of well known primary care providers in a state-of-the-art practice located in a growing and busy practice.
- Onsite lab services, imaging & supportive midlevel providers and staff.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Rewarding compensation, relocation and sign-on bonus.
- Numerous recreational activities, festivals and activities for both families and singles.
- Athena EMR.
- Remains as one of the most affordable housing markets in Texas.
- Low cost of living, no state income tax.
- Our primary care physicians are dedicated to promoting good health and providing a full range of patient-centered healthcare services in a compassionate and caring environment.
- Latest medical technology and resources.
- With a financially strong infrastructure, the city remains as a top destination for both new residents and experienced physicians.
- Outpatient only.
- Practice outpatient Internal Medicine with a group that values quality patient care and physician well-being with one of the largest multispecialty networks in South Texas.
- Projected population growth - 10 % by 2021.
- Home to the NBA champs San Antonio Spurs.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
- City is experiencing tremendous growth.
- Strong community need for Internal Medicine physicians.
- The City of San Antonio.
- Fully equipped office.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago