Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensed in the State of Texas.
- Board Certified.
- Please no agencies or persons needing sponsorship.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Current DEA and DPS number.
- All Patients will be examined for proper injury care and treatment.
- Access to PMP system.
- On a typical day, the physician can expect to see between 25 and 30 adult patients daily.
- Services will consist of seasonal colds, allergies, PT and OT, weight loss, and pain management.
- This position offers a Generous Compensation.
- This is not a 100% Pain Management Clinic.
- Clinic in Houston needs a Physician and / or a Medical Director who can start immediately.
- Open 5 days a week from 7 am to 2 pm.
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Contract.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago