Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Perform procedures such as joint aspiration or injection, sigmoidoscopy, gastroscopy, and proctoscopy.
- Affordable urban and suburban housing is readily available.
- Listings of accredited programs are published yearly in the Directory of Residency Training Programs and the Yearbook and Directory of Osteopathic Physicians.
- Graduate Training: Subsequent to obtaining an MD or DO, a candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting, i.
- A 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in an institution accredited for such training.
- Medical malpractice liability insurance is not required for federal civilian healthcare providers as they are covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (28 United States.
- Makes diagnosis of disease or disorder.
- Local colleges provide higher educational opportunities.
- Licensure: For positions involving patient care, candidates must have a permanent, full, & unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, DC, Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States Specialized Experience: Must possess current certification in Basic life Support (BLS)/Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation from American Heart Association.
- Experience with examining patient, determining need for & orders laboratory tests, x-rays, & other procedures necessary to complete medical facts on the case.
- Two lakes are only 15 minutes away.
- 4 years of residency training in the specialty of Internal Medicine or equivalent experience & training.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fort Hood, TX.
- Follows progress of case & modifies course of treatment as necessary.
- Duty location: You will be working for the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center in the Department Of Medicine, Internal Medicine department at Fort Hood, TX.
- Exchange advice and consultation with physicians on the diagnoses and treatment of patients, especially in the area of Internal Medicine.
- Recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
- Because of the weather, outdoor recreation is available much of the year.
- Fort Hood rests in the beautiful hill and lake country of Central Texas approximately 60 miles north of Austin and 50 miles south of Waco.
- Management prefers candidates that are Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- As a Physician (Internal Medicine), you will: - Diagnosis and treat the more complex internal medicine problems referred to the clinic.
- For purposes of this standard, graduate training programs include only those internship, residency, & fellowship programs that are approved by accrediting bodies recognized within the United States or Canada.
- Who May Apply: United States Citizens.
- Plans & carries out or prescribes course of treatment, to include referrals to other specialty areas &/or admission to hospital.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain current BLS training & certification.
- Interprets examination findings and test results.
- Apply an advanced professional knowledge of areas within the field of internal medicine to include hematology, cardiology, gastroenterology, rheumatology, endocrinology, pulmonary medicine, infectious diseases, and nephrology.
- 1346(b)) while acting within the scope of their employment.
- Order and interpret laboratory tests and x-rays necessary to complete medical facts on the cases such as blood counts, urinalysis, sedimentation rates, chest x-rays, and electrocardiograms.
- An MD or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school that provided education & medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States may be demonstrated by permanent certification by Ecfmg or a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States & graduate education in a foreign country.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support or other advanced certification does not supersede BLS completion.
- This 1 year of supervised experience may be waived for research or administrative positions not requiring direct patient care.
- United States Citizen Degree: MD or DO from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicants graduation.
- The area is home to many churches, shopping centers, recreational facilities and fine restaurants.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago