Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Live in a highly diversified major city and enjoy all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools which make Houston a great place to live and practice.
- Tort reform.
- Low cost of living.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Positions are all outpatient.
- Highly regarded Hospital System in Houston seeks Primary Care Physicians for outpatient practice.
- Good affordable housing.
- No state income tax.
- Locations change as needs are met, and new offices come on line, but the current locations are Sugar Land (Internal Medicine), Katy (Internal Medicine), the West Side (Family Medicine), North and Northwest (Family Medicine), Conroe (Family Medicine), Clear Lake (Internal Medicine), Baytown (both Family Med and Internal Med).
- Many school choices.
- The system has been in a hiring mode for the last few years with the total count now at 2/3 of target hires, so we still have more to go!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago