Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Tort reform.
- Usually three or more physicians to an office.
- Explore these opportunities and discover why Texas is one of the fastest growing states in the country, and why Houston is the fourth largest and the fastest growing city in the nation!
- Low cost of living.
- Sugar Land is in MOB office, or outlying clinic setting.
- No state income tax.
- These varied locations allow quick access to all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools in Houston and makes for a great place to live and practice.
- All are outpatient with no ER.
- Many school choices.
- Good affordable housing.
- Candidates already in Houston are encouraged.
- Superb Hospital System based in Houston seeks Internal Medicine physicians to start an outpatient practice in the Katy area on Houston's west side, and Sugar Land on the southwest side.
- New Medical Office building adjacent to the Hospital in Katy will open in September.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago