Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Many school choices.
- Superb Hospital System based in Houston seeks an Internal Medicine physician to join an outpatient practice in the highly desirable Houston suburb of Sugar Land.
- No state income tax.
- Low cost of living.
- These varied locations allow quick access to all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools in Houston and makes for a great place to live and practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Usually three or more physicians to an office.
- All are outpatient with no ER.
- Good affordable housing.
- Additional opportunity on the east side in Baytown with similar set up.
- Candidates already in Houston are encouraged.
- Explore these opportunities and discover why Texas is one of the fastest growing states in the country, and why Houston is the fourth largest and the fastest growing city in the nation!
- Tort reform.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago