Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- A well-known healthcare provider that serves New Mexico and west Texas communities is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join their team of highly-skilled healthcare professionals.
- Income & Benefits.
- Schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- Attractive Sign-On Bonus.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Physician: Internal Medicine, Sign-On Bonus, New Mexico-Texas Border - Perm JOB.
- Must have a New Mexico State License.
- Completion of 3-year residency in Family Medicine is required.
- Closest urban city is Clovis, NM.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Clovis, NM.
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Structure.
- 2 plus years of practice experience is preferred.
- Job Number JO-1805-3559.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.